Feeling stuck in a rut personally or professionally?
Feng Shui eCourse Description
Are you experiencing any of the following challenges in your life...
|Inability to meet goals and realize desires?|
|Low energy levels, even depression?|
|Drained or scattered energy?|
|Feeling stuck in a rut personally and/or professionally?|
|Family members with asthma or allergies?|
If so, you could enjoy vast benefits from this 30 day home and life makeover using Feng Shui. Embrace feng shui home décor with this feng shui online course.
Feng shui is the ancient art of living in balance. When your home is in balanced, your life is propelled in many positive and healthy directions!
Each lesson in this Feng Shui home makeover provides proactive steps you may take to balance, open, release, or shift energy in your home. Once energy is shifted and vibrational levels lifted on the home front, you could well notice a series of positive, unexpected and almost magical events occurring in your life! This could include attracting new opportunities, improved relationships, increased abundance and greater success.
The de-cluttering was magical for making changes in my life because everything has energy. I thought de-cluttering looked good and felt good, but it also helped me get out of a rut when I had difficulty moving forward. It also helped me heal relationships of all kinds. Deborah's course is very enlightening and easy to understand.Benefits of Your 30 Day Feng Shui Home & Life Makeover!
~ Yvette F.
~ Yvette F.
Lessons in this feng shui online course guide you to:
- Focus scattered energy
- Clear way for movement towards desired goals.
- Find symbols that empower you to move forward or break past obstacles.
- Create a Home Spirit Center
- Space Clearing your Home
- Identify and release energy-draining clutter.
- Feng Shui your front door. The front door marks the transition between the outer public world and your inner private world.
- Feng Shui your kitchen. The state of your kitchen impacts your entire home.
- Feng Shui Your Storage Areas. The basement and attic can be symbols or metaphors for what is happening in your life.
- Embrace the elements including Fire, Water, Earth, Metal ~ and learn to place symbols for each.
- Embrace Feng Shui Color ~ The quickest and easier way to change the energy of your home.
- Feng Shui your bedroom. The bedroom is related to your inner self.
- Green Feng Shui ~ which concerns the health and safety of your living and working environments.
- And much, much more. This eCourse is packed with useful information!
This Course Includes...
Printable Bagua Map
Interactive Color Wheel
Clutter Worksheet (PDF)
Select Video Clips & Flash shows
Audio Guided Meditations (MP3)
Flash Show ~ Create your home Spirit Center
Exercises and Interactive Web tools
Plants and Feng Shui
Learn how plants can support you in your home!
Support in drawing your floor plan & Printable graph paper
Deborah has taken 'dusty' ideas from traditional feng shui and seamlessly made them sparkle, and appropriate for contemporary life. She has a unique way of presenting this material so that change seems simple, ideas seem fresh, and on top of that, everything seems so do-able.
~ Stratton Semmes
~ Stratton Semmes
Just take a look at some of the testimonials sent in about this course...
(move mouse over text to pause)
[mouse over to see course syllabus]
Recommended Course Delivery Pace: Daily
Begin your journey now! Have each lesson of this feng shui colors and healing course delivered to your email inbox on the start date and at the frequency of your choosing by clicking the Enroll Now button.
Look What else Comes with this Course!
Find access to these bonuses in lesson one.
Money Back Guarantee
|Course with extras valued at:||$267|