How to Invite the Goddess into Your Life!
(Audio Message from Course Instructor *)
Goddess Course Description
You are invited to the world of the Goddess. She is known by many names and faces, from many traditions and cultures but she does not ask you to give up the faith you were born into or the spiritual beliefs you cherish. Rather, She comes into your life in addition to any other form of spirituality you hold dear. She comes to enhance who you already are and open a new way for you to see and know yourself; to heal and enrich your spiritual journey.
Discover the Goddess and how her wisdom and power can help heal, inspire and uplift you, your relationships and the world.
You will also be guided to connect to the divinity within and to claim your sacred feminine power.
Who is best served by this e-course?
If you have been earnestly searching for the Her in your spiritual pursuits, it is probably no accident you have been guided to this page. Or, perhaps you are familiar with Her but want to deepen this connection. In either case, this course is likely to empower and intensify your spiritual journey.
Goddess Course Objectives
On this inspiring and healing journey with the Goddess, you will...
- Explore the history of the Goddess.
- Learn about the cultures and traditions that honor Her today.
- Meet Her in many forms, and by many names.
- Undercover where She is honored in various world religions including: Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Hindu, Native American, and elsewhere.
- Practice healing rituals and exercises that can support you in all areas of life.
- Identify your own personal way of connecting with the Divine Feminine.
- Receive sacred blessings, insights and knowledge.
- Enter the sacred circle of her love and protection to meditate, and plan your life's dreams.
Special Course Features and Add Ons
With this course, you will also receive access to:
Celebrate the Divine Feminine with Prayers, Blessings, & Songs
Rituals and Exercises to connect with the Goddess
Books, online articles, and website recommendations
Access to the Temple of the Goddess
Be invited to enter the Temple of the Goddess. (Lesson 13)
Printable Study Guide on the Goddesses
Access to "Special Course Features" provided in the email lessons as you proceed through the course.
Just take a look at some of the testimonials sent in about this course...
(move mouse over text to pause)
[mouse over to see course syllabus]
Look What else Comes with this Course!
|Course with extras valued at:||$237|
Recommended Course Pace: weekly receipt of lessons
Begin your journey now! Have each lesson of this course delivered to your email inbox on the start date and at the frequency of your choosing by clicking the Enroll Now button.
Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway is an interfaith minister and non-denominational wedding officiant who helps people get ready for love and marriage, and who blesses the unions of couples in love in unique and loving ceremonies. She is also widely known as a specialist in women's spirituality, empowerment and feminine wisdom. She is author of a number of eBooks and over a dozen published books, including The Goddess Pages: A Divine Guide to Finding Love & Happiness.
Her popular SelfHealingExpressions.com courses are:
Discovering the Goddess: A Path to Healing, Spirituality and Joy
Find Your Spiritual Soul Mate: Transforming Your Romantic Destiny with A Romantic Resume
* © Music by Jessica Gill. Casting of the Circle from her album Ritual Music: Isis Invoked. Used with permission and gratitude.