Creating Your Own Healing Herbal Blends with Confidence
by Lana J. Thomas
Whether you wish to be the Family Doctor for yourself and those closest to you – or – develop and hone your skills towards creating or expanding your own healing practice, this herbal studies course is intended to help you pave a path so you may step into whatever role you desire with confidence.
This herbal studies course guides you to become an herbalist, so you may...
|Learn how to create herbal blends for healing for your own personal healing and your family.|
|Add herbal healing to your existing healing practice.|
|Start your own herbal healing business and selling your own herbal blends.|
|Grow your own herbs and harvest them for use.|
|Understand herbology before you decide which healing avenue to pursue.|
|Tap into a holistic and natural resource for healing.|
This herbalist training takes you step by step – from introducing you to herbs to preparation of herbal recipes and herbal blends for encapsulation, teas, decoctions, extracts, tonics, and syrups.
Why Herbal Healing?
Many elements of the environment we live in compromise our immune system's defensive ability. The chemicals we use in our homes, the overuse of antibiotics and other drugs, pesticides, additives in our food, and pollutants all threaten our immune response. Furthermore, stress adversely affects the immune system by suppressing the normal activity of white blood cells and placing undue demands on the endocrine system, as well as depleting the body of needed nutrients. The result is impaired healing ability and lowered defense against infection. The risks of infections, disease, and inability to recover are then magnified.
If you give the body what it needs, it will heal itself.
By challenging diseases in bodily systems or organs with specifically related whole herbal blends, you assist the body's natural ability to fight off disease while simultaneously building the immune system itself. That is the beauty of the healing intricacies of herbs; if you give the body what it needs, it will heal itself.
The benefits of herbs and this Herbalist Training online course...
- Empower yourself with the knowledge to self heal using herbs. Using herbs also requires you take a more active role in your health. Don't leave your health care in the hands of a stranger!
- Herbs are an economic alternative to many pharmaceuticals drug options.
- Herbs are safer than many prescription drugs. You won't find many warnings about "addiction" or "side effect" with herbs.
- Herbal blends are nature's glorious gift to be used to maintain health, for prevention, and for healing.
- Herbs are safe, non-chemical, and non-synthetic in whole form.
- Herbs are readily accepted and used by your body.
- Herbs are proven effective and a natural whole body approach to healing.
- Your body actually needs herbs. That is why they are a large part of our lives and environment.
- Discover herbal recipes and blends this herbalist has guarded for years as family secrets.
Herbal Liver Cleansing Recipe
Herbs that absorb fat and suppress appetite
(good for weight loss).
Standard Methods of Preparing Herbs.
Interactive web tools to help you review some key concepts (Lessons 5 and 11).
Herbal Blends for Acute Stress (Lesson 9).
Cardiac Herb Remedies (Lesson 10).
Herbal Hepatitis Recipe (Lesson 11).
Digestive System Formula (Lesson 12).
Herbal Colon Cleansing Recipe (Lesson 13).
Herbal Kidney Cleanse combination (Lesson 14).
Herbal Blends for the Urinary System (Lesson 14).
Herbal Remedies for arthritis, gout, stomach acid, muscle cramps... (Lesson 15).
Herbs for Pain (including sprains and strains, insect bites and bee stings, migraines, nerve pain...).
Herbal Cough Syrup Recipe
Numerous online and offline resources and reference tools on herbs.
So you want to become an herbalist?
This herbal course will support you in this quest whether you want to...
- Create a small family medicine cabinet growing outside your backdoor. Or...
- Explore capitalizing on the vast opportunities of growing herbs for the commercial market
In this herbal course, you will explore topics like:
- To Grow or Not to Grow?
- Healing Herbs You Can Cook and Eat
- Cultivation of Herbs for Profit
- Cutting, Gathering and Drying Herbs
- Reputable Suppliers (if you chose not to grow your own herbs).
- Therapeutic Action of Herbs
- Active Ingredients in Herbs
- The Preparation of Action Specific Tonic Blends
- The Bodily Systems and their Functions
- Herbal Remedies and Herbal Recipes
- Herbs for Heart Health and Healing
- Role of Herbs in Digestion
- An Herbal Colon Cleanse Recipe
- Herbal Blends for the Urinary System
- Herbs that Help Build Strong Bones; Herbs for Arthritis
- Herbs for Pain
- Herbal remedies for a variety of Lung Dis-eases
- The Spiritual Aspects of Herbs
(move mouse over text to pause)
And much more! These lessons are packed with valuable information and resources.
[mouse over to see course syllabus]
Recommended Course Pace: weekly receipt of lessons
Begin your herbal studies today! Have each lesson of this herbalism course delivered to your email inbox on the start date and at the frequency of your choosing by clicking the Enroll Now button.
|Course fee: $57 Enroll Now!|
Reportedly, e-learning results in a higher rate of information retention – with students demonstrating a 60% faster learning curve than those in instructor led classes. And, in contrast to a Web seminar, teleconference, or traditional class, our lesson delivery suits your lifestyle and schedule!
Lana J. Thomas, M.S., is a health psychologist, Shaman and herbalist. In 1985, a life after death experience propelled Lana into a spiritual search that has brought to her where she is today. She holds a deep connection to the earth and communicates with all living things openly and telepathically. Thirty years of research and experimentation of herbal combinations has resulted in salves, tinctures, and capsules to address minor and major illnesses such as cancer, diabetes, COPD, asthma, etc. Lana owned a small organic acreage/berry farm and small farm winery for 20 years. She loves writing, speaking, teaching and has been a speaker at national expos in Minnesota, California and Canada. She is the author of books on energy healing, clearing, and communication with guides. She is a contributing author to various online publications and she makes periodic television and radio appearances in the Midwest area. Her current "day job" is as Assistant Manager at a health food store in the supplements department. She resides in South Dakota.
- Disclaimer: All material provided by Self-Healing Expressions is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your own physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.