Reiki for Healing: Level II
by Maggie Wahls, RMT
[ Course Reviews ]
(Audio Message from Course Instructor)
Reiki Course Description
If you have been attuned and certified in Usui Reiki Level I, you are invited to continue the journey onto Level II in this online Reiki course. The Usui system of Reiki is one of the easiest natural healing systems known today. It is also the most effective way to transfer Universal Life Energy. Having been "attuned" to Reiki (in level I), this Reiki course is for those ready to deepen their healing abilities -- for the self and others.
In this Reiki course, you will receive three healing symbols that will help you take your Reiki practice to a higher level. These symbols will (respectively): strengthen the effects of Reiki for you and bring protection to others; bring mental and emotional healing to a deeper level; allow Reiki to travel over time and space so you can send Reiki to people, places and situations from a distance.
The power and effectiveness of the Reiki symbols comes from the Level II attunement, which activates the symbols in your mind and hands. You will feel these symbols long before you have seen them over the course of these lessons thereby taking your hands-on practice of Reiki to a new level. Then as you take the time to learn each symbol in the coming weeks, you can add them to your practice and become competent in using them.
Special Features with this Reiki Course
Distance Usui Reiki 2 attunement
Maggie Wahls, RMT is skilled at Distance Attunements. Lesson 1
Three Reiki Symbols
See these powerful symbols drawn out for you. And learn how to use them for healing. Lessons 2, 3, 4
Energy Scanning Exercises
Reiki Audio Meditation
Useful form for your Reiki Practice.
Powerful Self-blessing (audio)
Reiki 2 certificate
After you've been attuned & passed your online Reiki exam. Lesson 10.
Learn Reiki Online!
Enroll in this Reiki Course Now
and Get $150 in Free Bonuses!
Just take a look at some of the testimonials sent in about this Reiki course...
(move mouse over text to pause)
Reiki Course Pre-requisite
Reiki Level I
You must have been attuned and certified by a Usui Reiki Master Teacher prior to enrolling in this Reiki 2 course. Self-Healing Expressions offers an online Usui Reiki Level I course you are invited to take if you haven't taken Reiki Level I -- or need a review of Reiki.
Who is best served by this Reiki course?
You will be well served by this Reiki course, level 2, if one of the below descriptions applies to you...
- You have taken Reiki Level I and wish to deepen your knowledge of Reiki for self-healing and the healing of others.
- You wish to provide Reiki healing from a distance.
- You have already taken Reiki Levels I and II but wish to cement and deepen your practice of this energy healing therapy.
- You have already taken Reiki Levels I and II, and wish to re-establish your practice and appreciation of Reiki.
- You are considering setting up a Reiki Practice of your own.
- Learn three healing Reiki symbols. Learn how to draw them with your mind's eye or hand, and learn which symbol to use for various healing situations.
- Receive your Reiki II Attunement (Reiki Master Teacher Maggie Wahls is able to do attunements from a distance. The time of your attunement will be arranged via an online form in lesson 1.).
- Examine techniques for sensing the flow of energy within the client. By using these techniques and your own developing inner senses, you can better determine where Reiki should be directed. While Reiki always knows where to go, having an increased knowledge of energy and movement will aid you in becoming a better Reiki practitioner.
- Explore other uses of Reiki such as incorporating Reiki energy for animal healings, with crystals, flower remedies and homeopathy, house clearings, sealing auric leaks and more.
- Learn to release negative behavior patterns (such as addictions) using Reiki.
- Explore ways to establish and market your Reiki practice.
- Examine whether teaching Reiki might be for you.
Usui Reiki Lineage of Instructor
10 online Reiki Lessons
[mouse over to see course syllabus]
Recommended Reiki Course Pace: weekly or every-other-week receipt of lessons*
*Important note from Reiki Master Teacher Maggie Wahls: A weekly or bi-weekly (i.e., every other week) delivery pace is strongly recommended for this course. A daily deliver pace is not recommended. The practice of Reiki is an experiential growth, the more you work with each lesson and experience Reiki on the days between each lesson, the more powerful it becomes. Taking a new lesson daily will not give you the opportunity to practice each new step thoroughly and experience the natural growth and progression necessary to gain the full use of this gift called Usui Reiki.
Reiki Course Reviews
Look What else Comes with this Course!
Begin your journey now! Have each lesson of this Reiki course delivered to your email inbox on the start date and at the frequency of your choosing by clicking the Enroll Now button.
Money Back Guarantee
Course Fee: $67
About the Instructor
Maggie Wahls has been a Reiki Practitioner since 1984 and a Reiki Master Teacher since 1986. A dedicated full time healer and holistic teacher, she is based in Missouri. A traditional Shaman born into a Russian lineage of Shamans over 400 years old, she is fifth in lineage from Dr. Mikao Usui, making her very close to the source of Reiki. Maggie Wahls teaches Reiki I and Reiki II through Self-Healing Expressions. And she offers free distance Reiki healing to anyone who requests it. She is a Certified Universal Life Minister since 1975 and a member of the International Natural Healers Association and the Distant Healers Network. She also created and teaches the popular Self Healing Expressions course, Discovering the Shaman Healer Within and is the author of The Shaman Speaks: How to use the Power of Shamanism to Heal Your Life Now - paperback.
- Disclaimer: All material provided by Self-Healing Expressions is provided for informational purposes only. Consult your own healthcare provider regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.