Reiki Heart Anchor Exercise for Self-Healing & Self-Acceptance
By Maggie Wahls, RMT
Touch is an essential means of sending and receiving love. The Usui system of Reiki uses touch to heal and is one of the easiest natural healing systems known today. It is also the most effective way to transfer Universal Life Energy. Once you have been attuned to Reiki, you are an opened channel and Reiki energy can flow through your hands of its own accord. You will always have this Reiki energy for healing yourself and others.
Whether you have been attuned to Reiki or not, this simply touch exercise will help anchor your heart center. It is excellent for self-healing, self-love, and self-acceptance. This two-step process takes just 10 minutes a day and it's has the ability to change your life for the better.
Step IWhen you wake and before sleep, fill yourself with love by doing the following:
- Place the fingertips of both hands directly over your heart center on your chest.
- Close your eyes and imagine filling yourself with the golden healing light of God.
- See, hear, feel, taste, smell, and know that God's love is being poured into you.
- When you are filled with love say: "I receive love. I give love. I am love."
- Press all your fingertips to your heart so you can anchor this love inside you.
- You have now anchored yourself in love; a love that is available to you whenever you need it.
Step IIThroughout the day, when you need to feel love, simply:
- Place your fingers on your heart (a woman might play with a necklace; a man with his tie).
- Press them gently over your heart center to connect with your anchored love.
- Take a few moments to feel the love and then remove your fingers.
Reiki is a connection with the ever-flowing light energy of the universe. To become a clear channel for this healing energy and to begin tapping in to this Universal Life Force fully, consider learning Reiki and becoming attuned by a Reiki Master Teacher.
Reiki Master Teacher Maggie Wahls is the creator and instructor for these popular Self Healing Expressions courses: