Rituals for Love and Romance: Attract Your Soul Mate with Self-Love and Ceremony
Rituals for Love and Romance: Attract Your Soul Mate with Self-Love and Ceremony There are a wide array of love rituals that can support you in loving yourself and attracting your soul mate! Rituals help us connect to the sacred and extraordinary and they also help us to bring divine energy into our daily lives. They allow our souls to immerse in a spiritual experience and they empower our subconscious minds to manifest a new reality. The love rituals and ceremonies suggested and detailed in this ebook are powerful and can help you clear out negative relationship patterns and spiritually magnetize a healthy and loving relationship.
[ Learn more now
Attn: Spiritual Singles!
Evoke the energies of love, passion and a great relationship on the holiday of hearts by calling in divine match makers and asking the Gods and
of Love to bring you home to true love ... and bring your true love home to you.
Try this simple
1) Set up a love altar. Here are some suggestions to help you create it:
2) Create a sacred space of peace and quiet by playing a soft and uplifting piece of music. Something that makes you feel open and loving.
- Use a red altar cloth for passion.
- Place a white candle and a pink candle for purity and love.
- Buy some sweet fruits and chocolates and place them in a small bowl.
- Keep a piece of paper or journal, and pen, handy.
- Select music that opens your heart and something to play it on.
- Be ready with your prayer to help magnetize your relationship
3) Light the white candle to evoke the divine light of God, Goddess, all there is… and to signify the purity of your own heart, mind and body.
4) Light the pink candle to symbolize the love that already exists in your heart, and the heart of your beloved - wherever he or she may be.
5) Use the following prayer (you can tweak this, or write your own) to call out to your divine matchmakers and ask them to bring your perfect mate.
Goddess, God, Divine Spirit of all there is.
Holy Matchmakers and Universal Guardians of Love.
Please fill this place with your sacred presence.
My heart is pure; my intentions clear.
I ask for your guidance and your help
In finding my soul mate, my most perfect partner.
I seek a partner who enhances me by his/her very being...
Who brings more love, joy, peace and prosperity to my life...
Who I can love fully and who can fully receive my love...
Who loves, honors and cherishes me completely, and always.
- Contemplate that partner and the relationship you desire.
- If you feel moved, list the qualities of that partner and partnership.
- If you feel comfortable doing so, softly call out the qualities in the mate you seek as if you are describing a real person who exists in the world (however, never ask for a specific person or make requests that may impinge on the will of others.)
Close with this benediction:
I have spoken truly from my heart.
Please grant my desires for love -- of self and with my true love.
I trust you will bring this too me lovingly and gently,
in a way that is completely right for my love and me.
I give thanks for your presence, your guidance and your love.
May this moment be blessed.
May my call for love be answered.
May true love come knocking at the door.
May I be ready to answer.
And so it is.
Revel in the energy of love your prayer has begun to percolate. Continue with some wonderful music and sit back and relax, enjoying the sight and smell of the flowers and the flicker of candlelight.
Take a piece of fruit or chocolate and enjoy its taste. Savor it in your mouth. May true love be as sweet and tasty!
Blessings for a sacred and soulful Valentine's Day! If love has not yet found you ... may love be on its way!
© Copyright by Reverend Laurie Sue Brockway. All Rights Reserved.
Rev. Laurie Sue's is an author, interfaith minister and non-denominational wedding officiant. Her Soulmate eCourses and eBooks include:
What are your favorite love rituals?
Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
What insights came forth for you during today's spiritual meditation?
Thank you for sharing with the rest of us!