Policies of E-mail Expressions, LLC
Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | Refund Procedure | Disclaimer
Copyright Info | Information Regarding Content | Information for Content Providers
Copyright Info | Information Regarding Content | Information for Content Providers
The Self-Healing Expressions site is owned and operated by E-mail Expressions, LLC located in New Hope, PA. Following find our company's privacy statement and policies regarding this site.
E-mail Expressions, LLC is committed to respecting and protecting your personal privacy.
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
E-mail Expressions, LLC reserves the right to disclose any information provided by users of the site when (a) it is required by law, subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (b) we feel it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm to the E-mail Expressions, LLC site; or (c) we feel it is necessary to prevent physical harm or other injury. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we may from time to time employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. n the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
Information gathered on the Content Provider's applicants is for internal evaluation of course proposal and is not shared with other companies unless we have the Content Provider's expressed consent. See section four for additional policies regarding content providers.
Like most other major Web sites, The Self-Healing Expressions site uses "cookies." Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to your computer's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies store information such as your viewing preferences, subscriptions, log-ons and passwords that make your Web-surfing easier and more enjoyable. Any information gathered using cookies is used to maintain the quality of our sites to make them better reflect the information needs of users who visit.
Most browsers are automatically set up to receive cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do reset your browser, however, certain aspects of The Self-Healing Expressions site may not function properly or may operate more slowly.
B. IP Addresses
When you visit The Self-Healing Expressions site, E-mail Expressions, LLC's Web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, and the dates and times that you visit our sites. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data-such as the Web pages you view. Your IP address does not identify you personally.) We use this information to deliver our Web pages to you upon request, to tailor our sites to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our sites.
CHILDREN-IF YOU ARE LESS THAN 13 YEARS OLD
E-mail Expressions, LLC acknowledges the privacy rights of children and is committed to compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the activities offered on The Self-Healing Expressions site. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, this site by any person less than 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
Any person under the age of 13 who registers on The Self-Healing Expressions site, or who is requested to provide personally identifying information, must provide an e-mail address for their parent or guardian. A notification message will be sent to the parent or guardian that informs them of their child's participation in the site and the kind of information being collected. Parents will be requested to signify their consent to the collection of the information. Parents will also have an opportunity to review their child's personal information, to ask to have it deleted, or refuse to allow any further collection or use of their child's personal information.
Note to Parents: Please contact us at if you want to know if your child has registered to use The Self-Healing Expressions site services or if you wish to cancel your child's registration.
IF YOU ARE 13 TO 17 YEARS OLD
The Self-Healing Expressions site encourages parents of visitors who are 13 to 17 years old to be aware of and monitor their child's participation on the site. Such visitors are encouraged to give the e-mail address of their parents or guardians so that we can send them a message notifying them of their child's involvement on The Self-Healing Expressions site.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
The Self-Healing Expressions site will use reasonable care to protect the privacy and security of personal information that you provide to us once it is received on our systems. You should be aware, however, that no transmission over the Internet is entirely secure. Therefore, The Self-Healing Expressions site cannot guarantee or warrant the security of information sent over the Internet. You send such information at your own risk.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
This policy only applies to The Self-Healing Expressions site. It is possible that when you are online at The Self-Healing Expressions site, you may receive messages or links to other sites that are beyond our control. These sites may send you "cookies" or request your personal information. Please be sure to review the privacy policies for these other sites before you give out such information. The Self-Healing Expressions site cannot be responsible for the safety or security of personal information that you disclose online to others, and you do so at your own risk.
By using this site, you agree to the terms mentioned above. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use The Self-Healing Expressions site. This policy may be revised or changed from time to time, but if we do revise the policy, it will be posted on this site. Registered users may or may not be notified by e-mail of such changes. Your continued use of The Self-Healing Expressions site after the posting of changes means you accept those changes.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF OPERATOR
This site is owned and operated by E-mail Expressions, LLC located in New Hope, PA. If you have questions or comments, you can reach us by mail at E-mail Expressions, LLC, 210 Leeds Ct, New Hope, PA 18938, or e-mail us at .
Terms & Conditions
The Self-Healing Expressions site (hereinafter the "Site") is owned and operated by E-mail Expressions, LLC located in New Hope, PA. (hereinafter "E-mail Expressions, LLC"). PLEASE READ OUR BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using the Site, you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions. You also represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement. You should not use this Site if you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions.
1. Use and Ownership of Material. Upon your acceptance of this Agreement, you are authorized to view or download a single copy of the material on this Site for your personal, noncommercial use unless otherwise stated on the material. You may not sell, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit the content of the Site for any public or commercial purpose.
All materials that appears on the Site, including text, graphics, software, photos, sound as well as overall design, selection and arrangement, are owned and copyrighted by E-mail Expressions, LLC, or by third parties and used on the site with third party permission. Such materials are protected under both United States and foreign copyright laws. Downloading or viewing such material does not constitute a transfer of ownership rights in the material to any user.
"E-mail Expressions, LLC", and "Self-Healing Expressions" are trademarks of E-mail Expressions, LLC. and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of E-mail Expressions, LLC.
2. NO MEDICAL ADVICE. THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONTACT YOUR HEALTH OR MEDICAL PRACTITIONER BEFORE TAKING ANY DIETARY, NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL OR HOMEOPATHIC SUPPLEMENT. THE INFORMATION ON THE SELF-HEALING EXPRESSIONS SITE SHOULD NOT BE USED TO MAKE A DIAGNOSIS OR TREAT A CONDITION.
3. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE/REFUND PROCEDURES. E-MAIL EXPRESSIONS, LLC IS COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP A CUSTOMER IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH A PURCHASE. WE THINK WE OFFER AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND DELIVERY SYSTEM BUT UNDERSTAND ON OCCASION A CUSTOMER MAY NOT LIKE OUR PRODUCT OR MAY EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. ON SUCH RARE OCCASIONS, A REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE PAYING CUSTOMER UPON WRITTEN REQUEST TO . ORDER NUMBER, CUSTOMER NAME, COURSE NAME, AND REASON FOR REFUND REQUEST MUST BE PROVIDED. THIS REQUEST MUST BE RECEIVED BY SELF-HEALING EXPRESSIONS WITHIN 60 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
4. LESSON DELIVERY. THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EMAIL LESSONS THAT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DUE TO SPAM FILTERS OR INVALID EMAIL ADDRESSES. WE ASK THAT YOU TAKE CARE TO ENTER THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS DURING NEWSLETTER AND/OR COURSE SIGN-UP. WE ALSO RECOMMEND THAT YOU ADD AND TO YOUR "FRIENDS LIST" IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK, OR TAKE WHATEVER STEPS ARE NECESSARY (ON YOUR END) TO ENSURE EMAIL LESSONS AND/OR NEWSLETTERS ARE NOT FILTERED OUT.
SHOULD A LESSON NOT ARRIVE AS SCHEDULED, INFORM THE COMPANY AT AND REQUEST THAT IT BE RESENT. SHOULD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, INFORM COMPANY AT SO YOUR DATABASE RECORD CAN BE UPDATED.
5. WARRANTIES AND LIMITED LIABILITY. THE SELF-HEALING EXPRESSIONS SITE MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. HOWEVER, MEDICAL INFORMATION AND RESEARCH IS CONSTANTLY AND RAPIDLY EVOLVING AND CHANGING. THEREFORE, IN USING THIS SITE, YOU ACCEPT THAT THE MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY MAY BE CREATED BY THE ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS OF ANY INDIVIDUAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SELF-HEALING EXPRESSIONS SITE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
YOU ACCEPT ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SELF-HEALING EXPRESSIONS SITE, INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADING OR RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, E-MAIL EXPRESSIONS, LLC, AND SELF-HEALING EXPRESSIONS, AND ANY OF THEIR LICENSORS, AUTHORS, OR SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT PRIMA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Minors. KIDS, PLEASE NOTE: if you are under the age of 18, you will need your parent's or guardian's consent to access the Site and agree to the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement. Use of this Site by children should be under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
8. Export. Self-Healing Expressions is based in New Hope, PA, in the United States of America. Self-Healing Expressions does not claim that materials on this Site are appropriate or legal for viewing or downloading in countries outside the United States.
In addition, there are certain U.S. laws that govern the export of material. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you assume all responsibility for compliance with such US export laws and the laws of your country.
9. Complete Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Self-Healing Expressions with respect to the use of the Site.
10. Changes to Terms and Conditions. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified Agreement or by notification to you. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications. Your continued usage of this Site means that you accept any modifications that are made.
11. Pennsylvania Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to choice of law principles. You agree that any legal action between us for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Pennsylvania.
12. Affiliate Sites and Partnerships. Self-Healing Expressions denies affiliate sites or partnerships with sites that:
13. Students enrolled in our courses may also receive periodic mailings about discounts, exclusive offers and inspiration. To stop such mailings, use the "subscription management" link at the footer of said emails.
- promote sexually explicit materials
- promote violence
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- promote illegal activities
- Engage in spamming, indiscriminate advertising or unsolicited commercial email
Thank you for your cooperation with these Terms and Conditions. We hope that you enjoy Self-Healing Expressions and find it useful.
All material provided on The Self-Healing Expressions site is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your own physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. Scientific information is constantly evolving. On this site we are continually in the process of incorporating new studies and reevaluating old studies. For this reason, the material you see here will change over time. Keep in mind also that this material is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.
Self-healing Expressions provides educational material and support, which may to be used at your own discretion and risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Self-Healing Expressions creates any warranty or guarantees.
Self-Healing Expressions contains links to third party sites. Self-Healing Expressions does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those sites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those sites and the offerings made by the third parties. Your access to or use of them is at your own risk.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Self Healing Expressions reserves all rights to this Web site but does not hold the copyright to lesson content authored by our Content Providers and does not hold the copyrights of the prayers found on its prayer study page or within the prayer study course. We have strived to use only prayers that are within the public domain or covered by the fair use privilege or those for which we have permission to quote. If we have used a copyright protected material inadvertently, please advise us so that we may delete or credit the source accordingly.
Information Regarding Content
Course content and lesson delivery. Health care information found on the Self-Healing Expressions site or in the course lessons electronically delivered to you by E-mail Expressions, LLC cannot be consider complete and should not be used in place of a physician's advice or health care provider. You should never discard medical advice or delay in treatment because of material you read on this site or that electronically delivered to you by E-mail Expressions, LLC. No warranty of any kind is provided with regards to the information concerning health care topics on the site or in the course material delivered. Course material on the Self-Healing Expressions site or that electronically delivered to you does not necessarily reflect the opinions and beliefs of E-mail Expressions, LLC.
E-mail Expressions, LLC reserves the right to revise course titles and/or lesson content in cases where the Content Provider makes last minute enhancements to the course. If E-mail Expressions, LLC deems the changes to the course to be significantly different from that originally presented on the Web site, course subscribers are informed of changes via email and offered the option for a refund.
Content translated by the language translation feature on Self Healing Expressions may not fully or accurately reflect the original content. In cases of conflict between the original content and the translated content, the original content is the intended content.
Information for Content Providers
Information provided by the Content Provider on the online application course proposal form is use by E-mail Expressions, LLC to evaluate new courses for inclusion in the Course Offerings on the Self-Healing Expressions site. E-mail Expressions, LLC reserves the right to request additional information from the Content Provider applicant for evaluation, clarification or verification. E-mail Expressions, LLC also reserves the right to reject course proposal submissions it deems inappropriate or unacceptable for any reason.
Upon course acceptance by E-mail Expressions, LLC, a contract is generated, signed by both parties and one copy returned to E-mail Expressions, LLC. This contract includes agreements on course lesson submission, submission deadlines, copyrights information, and details regarding compensation due the Content Provider.
Course and lesson content remains the intellectual property of the Content Provider. Each lesson posted on the site or delivered electronically contains a copyright symbol, author's name or corporate name, and the current year on it. E-mail Expressions, LLC has no interest or rights to ownership of this course material except for the express purpose of fulfilling subscription orders as agreed upon by both parties in the said contract.