Spiritual Dreams Visions
~ Online Dream Course by Laura Grace
Dreams for Healing: Using Dreams as a Pathway to the Soul
Learn your personal dream language and let it assist you in healing
relationships, your body, and life by discovering the longings of your soul.
Learn to recall and interpret your dreams, the language of the heart and soul,
to heal your heart, body and life.
Mystical Dreams: The Value and Joy of Spiritual Dreams
By Laura Grace
When you have a dream on the spiritual level, you know it! Recall the famous dream of Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens? After his dream with the three spirits, he became a new person – a better person. This is a classic example of a
Like Scrooge, a spiritual dream leaves you feeling inspired, motivated, and whole; filled with hope and at peace. These special dreams have the ability to give your life new meaning and offer a higher perspective on life in general.
Spiritual dreams create the greatest transformative impact out of all
the dreams you have
They stand out and are rarely forgotten. Imbued with distinct characteristics, they leave a mark on your heart and soul that may affect you for a very long time. In fact, it's not uncommon to glean incredible insight from this type of dream, information that assists you in various areas throughout the rest of your life.
Spiritual dreams are most likely to occur during the following periods in your life:
Spiritual Dream Symbols
- Before a significant change.
- Prior to, or as you're experiencing a shift in perception about yourself and your life.
- After a commitment to something meaningful has been expressed and is genuinely being pursued.
- Following a major loss or change.
- When becoming more aware of yourself, your circumstances, your life.
- During emotional and spiritual breakthroughs, i.e., taking a class, attending therapy, practicing yoga or meditation.
- During a recovery process.
In addition to the awe inspiring feelings you may experience, certain dream symbols are likely to appear in a spiritual dream. These include:
- Light, bright colors, candle, clear water - or any body of water that is clear.
- Higher self figures: wizard, angel, fairy, old man, spiritual or religious books, cross, star, sun, moon, lotus, mandala, labyrinth, rainbow, sea, rose, stone, tree, mountain top, music.
- Any symbol that has spiritual significance to you.
Many of the symbols are considered archetypes since they carry universal meaning.
Your Spiritual Energy Centers
Another way to distinguish a spiritual dream from other dreams is to notice if the dream pertains to one of the spiritual energy centers. These involve both the endocrine system (Western) and chakras (Eastern).
Your dreams can show you different levels of awareness through symbols and themes. For example, a dream of a wise old man and the number seven may be telling you that you are dreaming at the seventh level of awareness, the crown chakra. Or, dreaming of the color yellow (3rd chakra) and of some type of fire may suggest that there is some attunement needed in your third spiritual center involving your self-esteem.
Spiritual dreams appear the least of any dream type
so when you have one, pay particular attention to it. Allow yourself to sink into the feelings of well being as long as possible. They tend to happen when you are going through some form of transformation. Reading inspiring spiritual material before falling asleep, meditating, or praying, will enhance your ability to experience these types of dreams.
Copyright © 2007 Laura Grace, Infinite Wisdom. All rights reserved.
Share your favorite spiritual dream with the rest of us!